Supporting Information for "Wireless Electrohydrodynamic Actuators for Propulsion and Positioning of Miniaturized Floating Robots"
This Supporting Information includes:
Figure S1, S2, S3
- Supplementary Video S1: Locomotion of the mobile robot.
- Supplementary Video S2: Vortex deforming the liquid-liquid interface.
- Supplementary Video S3: Locomotion of the mobile robot without electrode attached.
- Supplementary Video S4: Locomotion of the mobile robot with reversed polarity.
- Supplementary Video S5: Drawing “SIT” by controlling a floating robot with multiple electrodes.