UpGoerFive LBG Christmas Challenge: Speak you must!
Animals that eat animals could help people that grow food
Up-Goer Five Challenge: Cell counters for safe waters
Up-Goer Five Challenge: Quantum Computers
UpGoerFive LBG Christmas Challenge: Quit playing games with our Health
UpGoerFive LBG Christmas Challenge: LBG Open Innovation in Science Center
and 1 collaborator
UpGoerFive LBG Christmas Challenge: Clinical Forensic Imaging
UpGoerFive LBG Christmas Challenge: Heal the World
Up-Goer Five Challenge: Explain Your Research Using the Ten Hundred Most Common Words
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.”
To enter, follow these steps:
- Signup at authorea.com/signup to create an account.
- Upon signup, select the group "Up-Goer Five" to join the challenge.
- Describe your research using the ten hundred most common words with the Up-Goer five text editor.
- Copy and paste your entry into a public Authorea document.
- Hit "Publish" on the toolbar to publish your document to the Up-Goer five group.
- Assign a digital object identifier (DOI) to make it citable.
- Share it socially and challenge your friends! (#upgoerfive)